Friday, November 2, 2007

Amy-ness.

Sorry Jessy! I finally had a moment to fill out my tagging adventures!

Jobs I've had:
1. Assistant Director of Marketing~ my current lovely position - anyone need dinnerware? I'm your gal.
2. Graphics Design~ Fun but quite the challenge when you're designing for a boring company.
3. Receptionist~ Thought it would be fun to answer the phone and play on the internet, until I discovered that I had seen the internet in it's entirety.
4. Waitress~ Food server, whatever you may call it, that job sucked butt.


Places I've lived: All in Texas. Yes, I'm quite the bore.
1. Dallas~ Oak Cliff, rather. Sweet.
2. Mansfield~ Thank you Liz. I miss you.
3. Arlington~ Ahhh memories of college and past marriages. ha..
4. Little Mexico.. errr.. Irving, I mean. My heritage.


Foods I love: ..or used to love, now that I'm on my new life plan.
1. Nachos~ ohhh nacho, although far from my mouth, you're always near my heart.
2. Ernie's Chicken~ My new discovery from Mi Cocina, ohhh my goodness. Incredible and halfway healthy.
3. Red Robin french fries~ I saw you guys the other day and I wanted to cry because I'm trying to stay away from you...
4. Steak~ Nothing beats a nice, juicy medium rare filet. Ahhhh...


Places I'd Rather Be:
1. In bed~
2. Europe~ But only with the love of my life. Whoever he is. He needs to take me on a romantic journey when he finds me..
3. Nashville~ Everytime I go there, it feels like a second home. Oh how I miss it :-(
4. New York~ That place is growin' on a sista! I need to see more of the reaaal NY though!


Movies I love:
1. Dirty Dancing~ Sadly I know almost every line. Johnny!!
2. The Notebook~ I cry every single time. I am such a freak!
3. Poltergeist~ I told you I was a freak.
4. Crash~ What a brilliant movie. I can watch that over and over again.


TV shows I like:
1. The Office~ Dwight rules.
2. Californication~ Shout out to one of my new favorites! Although I can't watch it on my crappy basic cable toob at home.
3. Young and the Restless~ Shut your pie hole. This show is like a religion with me and my Grams.
4. The Hills~ My sad addiction to the viewing of morons.


Books I love:
1. Flowers in the Attic series~ Not for the faint of heart.
2. Poetry~ Hey, these are books. They're just filled with short stories :-)
3. We Thought You'd be Prettier~ Haven't quite finished this one but it's a great chick book.
4. People/US Weekly/Life & Style~ Very informative with today's top stories. So what if the stories are about gossip and fashion?


Music I love: 2 boys and 2 girls get the shout out!
1. Lovedrug
2.
Will Hoge
3. Sarah McLauglin
4. Imogen Heap

Thank you and goodnight. Oh yeah, people who haven't posted this yet, DO IT!!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Hi Amy! I am sorry, i was not aware that you actually had a blog. last time i checked you had a web page o fun...but not an official blog! anyway, just wanted to say hi and i like your tat on your wrist! i think those are sweet. anyway, what is going on with the butterfly removal on the ankle? now as i write this, i'm thinking "wait, DID she have a blog?? where were those pics of the tat removal?" ok maybe i'm dumb, but hey now i added your link so i can check often! :O)

Anonymous said...

yOu FINALLY did it :) so when's the next NYC trip??? Think the ole company will pay my way as well???

Anonymous said...

new post please!!! :) movie this weekend???