Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good Housekeeping. Sort of.

Yes, I'm lazy when it comes to deep cleaning. Especially cleaning the bathrooms. It's my least favorite thing to do in the entire world. Besides washing my sheets and putting them back on my bed, necessary evil though, of course!
This is what I feel like when I attempt to deep clean!
Soooooo my lovely roommate, Chris and I have scheduled our first session with a maid for Friday! I'm pretty excited that it's only going to cost us a small little amount to have our entire place shiny and beautiful. Not to mention that she will be washing my sheets and putting them back on the bed for me, hopefully!

Does this maid plan make me insanely lazy, or insanely brilliant?? ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT! I have already requested Brandon to have one come (if I move to Houston) before I get there. It's a must. Three guys living in that house...scary. I think it's a good idea to touch up yourself and have the maid do the "dirty" work :) Love u!

Jill Williams said...

I would TOTALLY hire someone if I could. I'm jealous :(

Liz said...

uh insanely BRILLIANT!!!
especially since you get to split the cost with someone!!